All CUSD schools are pleased to provide our students with healthy meals that meet the nutritional requirements of the National School Lunch Program, School Breakfast Program, and After School Meal Program.
The foods we serve to our students come from reputable sources such as grocery stores and bakeries. Each food item must meet the following standards:
- Must contain no more than 35% fat
- Must contain whole grain
- Must be 175 calories or less
- Must contain less than 230 grams of sodium
- Must be a fruit, vegetable, protein, and/or whole grain food
- Must not be fried
- Beverages have no added sweeteners and will include no more than eight ounces of non-fat milk, 100% fruit, or vegetable juice
Corcoran Unified School is a CEP (Community Eligible Provision) school district. All enrolled students eat all meals free of charge. Pay past meals charges in the Food Services office located in the Technology Learning Center during the hours of 6:00 am - 3:30 p.m.